Enable notifications in your browser
Current status color
Set at May 26, 2017 07:05:06
This is the most recently sent NCS Alert.
MSWInfo: Wed May 17, 20:56 Spotters No Longer Needed Thunderstorm
The threat of severe weather has diminished for the Twin Cities. A Flash Flood Warning remains in effect for Hennepin until 22:15.
The severe weather threat has diminished for the Metro Skywarn Area
This AlertKey: k0msw.us/e9770f2
View on Twitter
Recorded at: May 17, 2017 20:56:43 Central
Most Recent 10 Alerts
Click an alert to see the details
- MSWInfo: Wed May 17, 20:56 Spotters No Longer Needed Thunderstorm
- MSWAlert: Wed May 17, 20:23 Informal Net Thunderstorms on 146.70, 147.21
- MSWAlert: Wed May 17, 18:46 Activation Thunderstorm on 146.70, 147.21
- MSWAlert: Wed May 17, 17:45 Activation Sever Thunderstorm Carver Count @ 1745 on 146.70, 147.21
- MSWInfo: Wed May 17, 15:43 Update Thundertorms
- MSWInfo: Wed May 17, 08:31 Outlook Thunderstorms
- MSWAlert: Tue May 16, 19:07 Net Secured Severe Thunder Storm Warnings Canceled
- MSWAlert: Tue May 16, 16:19 Warning Severe Thunderstorm Warning @ Until 4:45
- MSWInfo: Mon May 15, 23:24 Watch Thunderstorm
- MSWInfo: Mon May 15, 05:23 Outlook Hail, wind and possible tornado - spotter activation may be needed this afternoon or evening.
- Color Legend
- Sent to MSWInfo
- Sent to MSWAlert
- Most recently sent alert
- Displayed alert
- Most recently sent alert currently displayed
For more information, please visit MetroSkywarn.org.