Enable notifications in your browser
Current status color
Set at Sep 26, 2017 07:13:00
This is the most recently sent NCS Alert.
MSWInfo: Tue Sep 19, 19:43 Spotters No Longer Needed Non-severe late
The possibility of storms developing overnight remains, but they are unlikely to be severe. Use alternate reporting means if you have a reportable condition.
Storms may come through very late tonight, but they won't be severe.
This AlertKey: k0msw.us/2c999fc
View on Twitter
Recorded at: September 19, 2017 19:43:17 Central
KØMSW Alerts for September 2017
Click an alert to see the details
- MSWInfo: Tue Sep 19, 19:43 Spotters No Longer Needed Non-severe late
- MSWInfo: Tue Sep 19, 07:05 Outlook Storms tonight
- MSWInfo: Sat Sep 16, 19:57 Spotters No Longer Needed @ 19:19
- MSWInfo: Sat Sep 16, 06:09 Outlook
- MSWInfo: Mon Sep 4, 19:33 Spotters No Longer Needed Warnings Expired @ 19:27
- MSWInfo: Mon Sep 4, 19:12 Update T-Storm Warning @ 19:10
- MSWInfo: Mon Sep 4, 16:59 Spotters No Longer Needed No Activation @ 1654
- Color Legend
- Sent to MSWInfo
- Sent to MSWAlert
- Displayed alert
- Has Radar Snapshot
For more information, please visit MetroSkywarn.org.